Wednesday 26 November 2008

Craft 365 - 08

Well, posting every day is proving to be very difficult. I've had a busy weekend and a very tired week recovering from it so far. Also by the time I've done any craft, the light has gone and it's very hard to photograph it! So... despite the fact that I've actually managed to do a bit of craft every day, even if it was just a few rows on my wrist warmers, I've decided to only count the days I manage to blog as days in craft or photo 365. I'm going to have to get inventive with photo 365 as I haven't been able to get out of the house very much. So expect lots of photos of my various belongings!

But enough of all that, here is crafting 365 day 8:

Fetching

Two lovely pairs of fetching which I am very pleased with. The deep pink is for me and the grey is for Poppy.

No comments: